Insight 2 Culture believes your strengths are the lenses through which you see the WORLD.
We empower you to be intentional about leveraging them
in your personal & professional life.
They are the language to live the life you were meant to. You are unique. You are powerful. Your strength lies in your talents. You sense them; you always have. But you’ve never been able to name them, confidently talk about them, intentionally use them.
Gallup’s StrengthsFinder tells you how you’re talented. It identifies what you naturally do best. It provides customized results that name your unique talents. It shows you how you’re special and how to succeed by turning your talents into strengths.
Intentional Strengths Coaching includes
- Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and e-book
- General overview of Strengths Development
- Customized coaching sessions
- Intentional development plan
- Follow-up sessions to keep you focused on your goals
Intentional Strengths Team Training: Half or Full Day
This highly interactive training is customized and practical. It is designed to help prepare participants to address the interpersonal challenges that occur in business settings. It provides a framework for understanding their own natural abilities as well as how to further develop them. It also builds an appreciation for the strengths of others. The training offers sound advice that can immediately be put into practice and applied to teams resulting in better employee engagement and productivity.
- Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and e-book for each participant
- Private 1-hour personal coaching session with manager
- 1-hour team analysis and managerial coaching session
- Team Analysis Reading
- General overview of Strengths Development for team
- Team Dynamics Training targeted at specific goals of company
- Various group exercises and breakout sessions to reinforce concepts
- Discounted follow up coaching for individuals that are interested in further development
** RETREATS available upon request
Strengths Development is provided by a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach & Trainer